Vantage point




Monday, June 17, 2002


The project viva turned out to be smooth sailing. the examiner was a bening friendly chap, who, for 25 minutes, mainly chatted with us about abstract issues like- "What do you think you learnt during this project?" etc and didn't go into the nitty-gritties of image processing.

So it's over. Everything in my engineering life (except the final result). Next Monday I leave for Lucknow. Wow, I can't believe I have just 6 more days in this wonderful city of Pune. I will miss it. You can expect many nostalgic blogs about Pune when I am at L.

So about this Presidential race, did I tell you I hate the Left? Well, I HATE THE LEFT. All those people think about is opposing the government even when it takes a right step. About not accepting Kalam, the CPM mule Sitaram Yechury said- "We have nothing against Dr. kalam, but the BJP announced his name without consulting us, so we oppose him." What the f***???

Read Suku's cool blog. I've put a link to it on my sidebar.

More later..