Vantage point




Saturday, November 16, 2002

I don't know why but I am feeling very very low right now. I usually don't feel depressed without a reason, but I am right now. It feels as if everything in my life is wrong. I can't get anything I want and I am a total waster. I feel unhappy with each and every aspect of my life and I feel so frustrated that I feel like taking a huge hammer and knocking a wall down. I feel that the world is an unfair place and that if I could just lay my hands on one teeny tiny Hydrogen Bomb, I would blow the whole planet apart.

I know all this is stupid, and I have a good life, with almost everything I want. But I don't know, I can't help feeling this way. I need a punching bag to take out my frustration on.

Maybe watching a good movie will make me feel better.

Would "Goodwill Hunting" work?