Vantage point




Sunday, December 03, 2006

Uglytarian

Here's a great concept I learnt today - Uglytarian

Muck Dee: So you're saying you eat beef and fish but not chicken and turkey?
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: thass right
Muck Dee: Hmmm....logic?
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: i m an uglytarian :D
Muck Dee: A whatthefugatarian?
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: uglytarian. i wont eat animals i find cute. only those i find ugly.
Muck Dee: what???? :O
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: simple idea. i find chicken and turkey damn cute. cant stand the idea of someone slaughtrin them
Muck Dee: Ok... and you don't find cows cute?
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: naaah... cows're stupid
Muck Dee: This is hilarious. So what other meat don't you eat on grounds of.... cuteness?
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: lamb. lambs are cute. but goats are butt-ugly. goat i'll eat.
Muck Dee: That rules out rabit meat then
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: ofcourse. only ugly things... cows... pigs.. fish...shrimp
Muck Dee: You're weird
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: thass what they tell me
Muck Dee: The world's first ever Uglytarian
Ashitaka's Bitch| My Cartoon Network, where did you go?: thass me. :) :)