Vantage point




Saturday, July 06, 2002

Just met Chaitanya and Chinmay online. I seem to have too much time on my hands, since this is the first week and the hectic schedule hasn't really been implemented. Until then I'll keep boring you people. Here is something I came up with, assisted a little by Chaitanya.

You all must have seen the movie Deewana Mastana, and enjoyed the character Pappu Pager played by Satish Kaushik. He used a lot of hilarious invectives which have now achieved cult status. We decided to term them pappupagerisms. here are a few of the original ones in the movie, and my additions (pappuplagiarisms???)-

Original

Abey marey huey kauvve ke pankh

Matar ke aakhri daney

Keley ke chilkey ke nichley hissey

Shamshan ke bujhe huey koyle

Some of My own Pappupagerisms

Abey mazdoor ke paseeney ke boond

Bembi(bellybutton) ke andar ke lint

Keyboard ke buttons ke beech ki gandagi

Jali hui roti ke parat

Baingan ke bhartey ke daney

Forwarded email ke nichley hissey (this one by Chaitanya)

Lecture ke aakhiri minute

TurboC++ code ke error message window

Baasi machli ki poonch

Mumbai ki local key andar ke advertisement poster

Dilli ke golgappey waley ki stove (shto?) ki pin

Lucknow ke tempodriver ke paan ki thoonk

That's all I could come up with. You fellas(and fillies) are welcome to add your own. Looking forward to valuable inputs.