Vantage point




Friday, April 27, 2007

Colbert, Mail The Cheque!

Now I have great respect for Stephen Colbert, a patriotic American who tells it like it is. This last bastion of conservatism is inspirational in the rage he manages to summon 4 nights a week. His passion for truthiness has opened by eyes to the superiority of the Judeo-Christian values.

Which is why I was saddened to see him put forth an idea that I had three months back, and not send me the royalty cheque for the same. I refer of course to the idea of making illegal immigrants fight the war in Iraq.



Listen Colbert. I am a large hearted guy, and with my nefound zeal for judeo-christian values, I will forgive you for what many might call plagiarism. All I ask in exchange is that you send me the advertising revenues for your show on April 25th. If not, I will have no option but to put you on the "call out" board.

Labels: ,