Vantage point




Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Damien and Dhoni

Millions of you guessed it right. We did indeed go for the Mumbai Premiere of 'The Omen', today being 6/6/6. The movie itself was very boring. Not a patch on the original.

Of course, around the same time that the Ambassador examined Damien's scalp, saw the three sixes and decided to take matters into his own hands and put an end to Damien's savagery, the mobile phone match update told me that Brian Lara saw Dhoni go 6,6,6, decided to take matters into his own hands and put an end to Dhoni's savagery.

I wish we had stayed home and watched the 4th day's play of the Antigua test instead.

P.S. - The post about Lara crossing the line(pardon the obvious pun) is sitting safely on my comp at home. My ISP has conked off since 2 days and I am making this post from a crowded, noisy and sweaty net cafe.