Vantage point




Monday, November 25, 2002

SOME QUESTIONS I FIND ME ASKING MYSELF RIGHT NOW

Does it sometime strike you as odd that the world seems to function well inspite of all the quirks it is full of?

Have you ever thought of what the world will be like, let's say in 3000 A.D?

If I could kill one person, whom would it be?

What sort of a woman will I eventually spend my life with?

Why do i find some people so irritating without rhyme or reason?

Why do I find some people interesting without rhyme or reason?

Will aditi blog again?

If I suddenly stop blogging tomorrow without reason, what will the reactions be like?

How long do I intend to keep blogging?

If tomorrow blogger becomes a paid service, will I shell out the money?

Can I order some pizza right now? Will Pizza Port deliver just one pizza all the way here?

Where is that book I was reading? The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

When will the computer store fella come with my new speakers? It's been a month now.

What are my long term goals?

Why am I asking so many questions?

Should I "Post & Publish" now?