Vantage point




Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Flood her mailbox

Sen. Satveer Chaudhary(D) defeated Rae Hart Anderson in a Senate race in MN. In her concession, which was conveyed via email, Anderson wrote to Chaudhary "It is my sincere wish that you'll get to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior." I have a suggestion for Chaudhary. He should politely reply back with an email which goes -

"Thank you for your suggestion. But it is my sincere wish that you'll get to know Brahma as Lord and Savior. It is also my sincere wish that you'll get to know Vishnu as Lord and Savior. It is also my sincere wish that you'll get to know Shiva as Lord and Savior. It is also my sincere wish that you'll get to know Ganesha as Lord and Savior. It is also my sincere wish that you'll get to know Indra as Lord and Savior........."

and so on, until all the 330 million Hindu gods have been named. The mail will max out her inbox. That'll teach her evangelism.