Vantage point




Friday, May 21, 2004

I AM SO NOBLE!!

Consider some of these excerpts from some news sites -

Google's controversial Gmail e-mail service, under invitation-only testing on the Internet, is the toughest ticket in town.

Netizens are offering trades of everything from tours of Barcelona and Tokyo to home-cooked spaghetti sauce in exchange for a very rare Gmail account invitation. Those lucky enough to already have an account are auctioning invitations for $100 to $150 on eBay.

Dallas Pool is offering a two-hour Segway rental from his shop in La Jolla, Calif., in exchange for an invitation.


So I could have sold the two Gmail invites for $300, i.e almost 15,000 rupees!!!

But it is proof of my nobility that I gave the invites away to my sister and my girlfriend! *halo appears around my head*