Vantage point




Saturday, March 15, 2003

Whenever a term has 7 exams, the insti tries to fit them inside 6 days, and have 2 exams on the first day. That is what is gonna happen this time. We will get done with the PMIR and the MIS exams on the first day. Great?

Not so great!

What is worth noting here is that the exam kicks off with these 2 exams on the 24th of March. yep, that is right, 24th. And as you all know, 23 + 1 = 24.

Which means that the day I am supposed to study for the exams is also the day the World Cup final will be played in Johannesburg. Who can study for 2 exams the next day when your country is going to be making a bid for the big one?

The good news is that the two subjects are quite easy, and more than cramming, what you need is understanding. So I have decided that I will study for the 2 exams a day in advance, i.e on 22nd and then peacefully watch the match.

But whenever I say "I will study a day in advance", a little voice inside me says "YEAH RIGHT!!!"