Vantage point




Tuesday, October 22, 2002

I came back from 7 hours of lectures ( 2 extra) and scanned the network. Guess what I found and downloaded?

- The Score
- Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Hyderabad Blues
- The Usual Suspects
- The Bourne Identity
- Monsoon Wedding

And you know what I am gonna do now?

STUDY!!!! Cos there are 2 quizzes tomorrow and an assignment to be done. Now I have almost a dozen movies to watch and very less time. Did I hear the walls welcoming me to IIM? ;-)

Hmmm, before I get acquainted with Macroeconomics through Sameulson's eyes, I will watch this little thing I downloaded. The video of Aerosmith's "Crazy". It has great music, plus it features Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler ( Arwen Undomiel to all LOTR fans).

I absolutely love the way Alicia Silverstone looks. Aren't her lips perfect? Well, almost perfect anyway.