Vantage point




Thursday, May 11, 2006

The free 'Save The Tiger' Poster

There are some moments in Seinfeld which make you go ROFL even if its the millionth time you are watching the episode. This bit from 'The Reverse Peephole' is one such roflitive moment -

Jerry: (holding up George's wallet, next to a hamburger) Look at this thing. It's huge. You've got more cow here than here.
George: I need everything in there.
Jerry: Irish money?
George: I might go there.
Jerry: Show this card at any participating Orlando-area Exxon station to get your free "Save the Tiger" poster!

The last line is the one that gets me really hugging the floor. In fact I am pretty sure I'd like my epitaph to say - "Show this card at any participating Orlando-area Exxon station to get your free "Save the Tiger" poster!"