Vantage point




Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blogroll Revamp

One award which Vantage Point would be a shoe-in for - The Sloppiest Blogroll Award. Seriously, it has to be the most neglected blogroll in the universe. My modus operandi, if I can call it that, of building up my blogroll was to just add links and forget about them. For this I blame Hero Honda's 'Fill it, shut it, forget it" ad campaign which was telecast in the late eighties and early nineties when I was in my formative impressionable years. I applied that philosophy to my blogroll and went "Fill it, Republish it, forget it".

But now I am a changed man. Today I have embarked upon a privately funded project to revamp my blogroll. I am correcting faulty and outdated URLs, removing dead blogs, and even ambitiously attempting a classification into different types.

Any monetary donations to this project will be welcomed.