Vantage point




Saturday, April 02, 2005

In response to Dhammo

My friend D "Dhammo" Dharmendra has made a post answering a few questions and I am putting up my responses. I invite you all to to the same on your blogs. And if you do not have blogs, I invite you to start blogging.

You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451 which book do you want to be?

Catch 22. Funny, dark, complex.... I'd love to be it.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Even worse, an animated character. I really fell in love with Jasmine from Disney's Alladin.

The last book you bought is:

Ravan and Eddie by Kiran Nagarkar

The last book you read:

39 Steps by John Buchan

What are you currently reading?

I usually read 4 books at a time.
- Ravan and Eddie by Kiran Nagarkar
- An Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
- Deception Point by Dan Brown(though I am getting bored of it....might quit midway)
- A collection of short stories in Hindi by Bheesham Sahni

Five books you would take to a deserted island:

- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- The H2G2 trilogy in 4 parts by Douglas Adams
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Vyakti ani Valli by P.L. Deshpande
- "How to Get off a Deserted Island" by Justin Case