Vantage point




Saturday, February 01, 2003

Those deadlines are back to their whizzing ways, as they try to make their way past me. Was working from 10 in the morning till 6 in the evening for a financial management assignment. Then went to the city, had a little pizza, got recharged, and got going on a PMIR assignment. It took a lot longer than I expected, because I sat at about 11, and it is 4:30 right now.

Now I have 2 classes tomorrow morning (rather, today morning!). Yes, classes on Sunday, extra classes. Plus another assignment PLUS a presentation due on Monday. Then our midterms start from Thursday.

Leisurely life I lead, eh? Now since classes are just a few hours away, I can't risk sleeping, because I am sure I will oversleep and bunk them. Might as well watch a movie instead. It's a toss up between "The Empire Strikes Back" and "The Ring". Actually, a deadly silence prevails here at a little past 4:30 a.m. and it is pitch dark outside. I am told "The Ring" is one of the scariest movies ever. So should I watch Star Wars episode 5, or should I risk a heart attack watching "The Ring"? Especially since my hostel is the last thing on the landscape towards the west and the view I get from my window is that of trees among pitch darkness as far as the eye can see.

Still to make up my mind. But if you never see me blog again, you know which movie to blame. ;-)