Vantage point




Saturday, September 21, 2002

You know those people who plan ahead? I don't mean 10 years down the line, but just 2 or 3 days. i usually find this kind very irritating. There is one exception though. Me. I am usually a live-every-moment-as-it-comes kinda guy, but over the past few days I went into the planning mode. We had to fill like 25 CV's and forms for our summer placements in 2 days. I was going to put it off till after the exams, but I planned. I finished filling all CV's so that after the exam, I could go out with my friends and maybe catch a movie or two, before catching the train.

It turns out I was the only visionary. All my friends are battling away at their CV's and will then go and pack. I sit here, my bag packed for 2 days, my CV's submitted, posting on my blog. I am the only lukkha and as a result am being told many minor chores, since all the guys are too busy ducking deadlines.

That's why I never plan ahead.

LOL!